Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thoughts on the bugs...

Gecko

Now bugs and I have never gotten along that well. As long as I can remember, I always scream and kill or scream and run when I find a bug in my house. However, there are just too many here to kill! I have decided that only mosquitoes are my enemy….they LOVE to bite. So I have turned over a new leaf. Spiders may now live in my house. Yes I said it, they are welcome. But only because they eat mosquitoes. Geckos also eat bugs…so they are more than welcome. We have a few that live in our kitchen. You can find them on the walls at any point if you know where to look.

Now one girl here, Michelle, hates Geckos. But that is because one fell from the ceiling and almost landed on her head. That would not make me happy either. But anything that kills mosquitoes is alright in my book…did I mention that I HATE mosquitoes. I mean really…do they have a purpose besides causing pain and spreading malaria. This is ridiculous!

No comments: